#1 ·
Raven Cafe, downtown Prescott.
Beer.
Wine.
Great food by Chef Tony.
Music by Jed.
Raffles and auctions.
Screening of Freedom Riders.
Awkward moments when you run into people you ride with all the time but don't recognize without their helmets.

http://ravensingletrack.com/Ales_for_Trails.html

We have a mountain of stuff donated by some really great local businesses and bike/outdoor industry folks, plus Horizon Air/Alaska Air just put up a pair of round-trip tickets from Prescott to anywhere they fly! To your question, "Can I fly with my mountain bike?" they say, "Hell yes you can!" Plus they serve complimentary microbrews, wine and coffee.

And if you just cannot bear the thought of missing out on the abuse of the Epic Rides Whiskey Off-Road next month, be forewarned that there will be on-site discounted registration for this one evening only.

Discount on Reg + Beer = Registering for the 50 when you meant to register for the 15.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
The Raven Cafe is great. 100% behind mountain biking in Prescott. The two fellas we work with there the most are good buds and avid mtn bikers. We're working on installing a new bike rack outside and talking about other ideas like a work stand and loaner tools. Word is they're the new official WOR post-party location.

#7 ·
The Ales for Trails night continues to gain momentum with Thule coming on board as yet another event sponsor. Thule has offered a $300 gift cert for some lucky rider.

We're really lucky to have so much support for our local riding scene. It's going to be great!

See you then.

#9 ·
Velokid1 said:
Raven Cafe, downtown Prescott.
Beer.
Wine.
Great food by Chef Tony.
Music by Jed.
Raffles and auctions.
Screening of Freedom Riders.
Awkward moments when you run into people you ride with all the time but don't recognize without their helmets.

http://ravensingletrack.com/Ales_for_Trails.html

We have a mountain of stuff donated by some really great local businesses and bike/outdoor industry folks, plus Horizon Air/Alaska Air just put up a pair of round-trip tickets from Prescott to anywhere they fly! To your question, "Can I fly with my mountain bike?" they say, "Hell yes you can!" Plus they serve complimentary microbrews, wine and coffee.

And if you just cannot bear the thought of missing out on the abuse of the Epic Rides Whiskey Off-Road next month, be forewarned that there will be on-site discounted registration for this one evening only.

Discount on Reg + Beer = Registering for the 50 when you meant to register for the 15.
I almost had my permission slip signed to come up for this, but we have my boys school conference meeting at 9am the next morning. Might see if I can change, cause if I come up I want to be able to ride in the am before I come back!

Hmmm, unless I come early and do an afternoon ride and earn my beer!

#23 ·
What an awesome night! Thanks to Christophe/Greg for planning it, Raven for hosting it and everyone who donated swag for a great cause. Also, thanks to AZbeersnob for giving me his Whiskey50 entry he won! He's out of town that Sat. and couldn't use it. The $4.50 Stone Ruination was definitely flowing! I think Chris's perma-grin started when I bought him a Stone IPA!

#24 ·
While there's a good vibe going here - we just planned this shin-dig. It was really the sponsors that made it fun. Okay, beer always helps. If you get a chance, please take time on behalf of the mountain bike community to thank: Max and Tony of the Raven Cafe. Dave Wheeler of Manzanita Outdoor. Steve and Cindy of High Gear Bike Shop. Mike of Action Graphics (t-shirts). Jim Knaup of Ironclad Bicycles.

Those are local people who donated to the event because they wanted to support the riding community. If you see them, say thanks. I know they'll appreciate it.

Thanks for coming! :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.