Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Whistler going up for auction

2K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  chinkerjuarez 
#1 ·
#12 ·
#14 ·
But I also want to say - "Why does America hate Canada?"

I for one don't hate Canada, well maybe Quebec, and I would suspect most MTBR's feel the same way. Vancouver has to be one of the most beautiful cities I've ever had pleasure of visiting. :thumbsup:

Oh, and by the way, there's no way that chick got that tan in Canada, photo had to be taken in Cali.

#18 ·
how much money do you have to spend to get yourself into 1.7 BILLION dolors worth of debt?

lol, the absurdity of this crap just blows my mind. chances are, northing will change whatsoever.

#19 ·
Hate? Not me!

Who says Americans hate Canada? Are you kidding me? I love Canada! Well, B.C. at least, I haven't been to any other parts of that country. No experience with the east ("You are French-Canadian? So you are arrogant AND dull!":D ). Seriously though, the "51st state" is really cool, and Canadian chicks RAWK!!!!:thumbsup: (OK, someone's gonna hate me for that "51st state" crack, but seriously, where else would we get our weed from?:D )

#23 ·
Same company owns part of Squaw Valley and Mammoth. I knew when they built all those "villages" then the real estate market burst that the writing was on the wall. They did some shady stuff. At Squaw the sold the first phase to themselves (a dummy corp) so they to tell the public that the first phase sold out in two days so they better buy now. It backfired in a major way when the market feel apart. Squaw will be the next on the list I bet. Or at least the village will be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.