Is it too late

2K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  S:Drive 
#1 ·
To wear white after Labor Day??

I think that I'm gonna do white hoops on a new white JabberWocky

See less See more
#15 ·
Thanks for the compliments.

PlayDead, I went for the straight bar for now but I have an Answer carbon riser on hand. I may need the extra width on the riser. I'll try this first and see if I get too worked.

Only change I made from last night was to run Hayes Stroker Grams instead of the white trails. The black seemed to offset a little better.

I should be ready for a shakedown ride now.

#20 ·
Nice. White as the pure driven snow. I'm calling it the new "heavenly" bike look. The only thing that I'm missing is a Virgin de Guadelupe sticker.

What size stem you running with that Manitou? I have a 100 on there now with a flat bar and I kinda feel like I'm chasing the front wheel when cornering under speed and a little streched out when climbing.

I'm considering buying a stumpy little 90 or something??

#23 ·
Picco-so said:
Nice. White as the pure driven snow. I'm calling it the new "heavenly" bike look. The only thing that I'm missing is a Virgin de Guadelupe sticker.

What size stem you running with that Manitou? I have a 100 on there now with a flat bar and I kinda feel like I'm chasing the front wheel when cornering under speed and a little streched out when climbing.

I'm considering buying a stumpy little 90 or something??
I am also running a 100. I was worried about the same thing when I transfered the stem from my old SS. The Salsa Bars made up for that. I keep saying I am going to get a shorter stem and try it out, but I have yet to do it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.