Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Post your FR Hardtail

4K views 35 replies 23 participants last post by  lbeard87 
#1 ·
Post pics of your FR rigid rear bikes!
For those of us who like to punish our spines and enjoy it when people say "I can't believe he just did that with a hardtail!"

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
Yeah, I came off the wall badly. You can see me try to correct it at the last split second before landing, usually I land a little bit rear wheel first. It was however ever so slightly sloped down so it helped it from getting ugly a bit.

#14 ·
Not so much lol. I work with what I have at my disposal ha ha! And I need to keep practicing so I practice on what I can find. I don't think its too bad since about a month ago I had never dropped anything higher than say 12-15 inches.

#21 ·
saturnine said:
did he change it to full-suspension afterwards?
lol well it started out as a demo 8 but cos he was going to centerparks a demo was complete over kill so he built this up then after wards went back to the demo, but few weeks ago the demo and this spec plus 2010 boxxers teams were stolen

but as he still has this frame hes building it up again with diff spec and getting a 303 rdh (unless he changes his mind....again)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.