Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Other FR bike's in Stinky price range?

716 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  dustyrider 
#1 ·
This year (around june) im getting a FR bike to replace the trail HT im riding now.I can afford the stinky but awanted to know what other bikes are in that price range and are still good bikes.Im also thinking about getting a burly HT not sure what but maybe a P3 or an Orange frame,maybe a norco shore HT. I'll be freeriding,some Dirt Jumping maybe a little DH. I woud want to be able to pedal the bike too though.

Thanks alot

#2 ·
......the ih sgs pro fr just dropped to 1600 in my lbs and the expert fr is now 1250(usd)

if u want a tough ht, imperials and morphines are nice, i bet you could build one up for cheap by taking advantage of end of season deals

#3 ·
CanadianHooligan said:
This year (around june) im getting a FR bike to replace the trail HT im riding now.I can afford the stinky but awanted to know what other bikes are in that price range and are still good bikes.Im also thinking about getting a burly HT not sure what but maybe a P3 or an Orange frame,maybe a norco shore HT. I'll be freeriding,some Dirt Jumping maybe a little DH. I woud want to be able to pedal the bike too though.

Thanks alot
Are you only looking at new bikes, or used too?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.