Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Grafton Mesa this morning(Pics).

2K views 39 replies 14 participants last post by  SHIVER ME TIMBERS 
#1 ·
Well I've been out here in St. George for about a week now, and I've done some killer rides. My buddy Scott and I hit Grafton Mesa this morning. Good times.

Attachments

See less See more
#19 ·
Padre said:
That would be sweet. Are we putting up tents in the back yard, or just throwing out sleeping bags in the garage? Either works...
I've got beds for 6 visitors, and the rest, can toss sleeping bags in the bunus room, and in the den. If there are more than 20 coming, we may have to set up tents in the backyard.

#20 ·
Weyvoless said:
I've got beds for 6 visitors, and the rest, can toss sleeping bags in the bunus room, and in the den. If there are more than 20 coming, we may have to set up tents in the backyard.
Well, it's going to be StinkyOne, myself, 1x1girl, and Classy riding up Thurs night.
Let us know what the check in process is like... and what kind of wine your wife likes.. oh wait... soda...wait....uhmm....flowers? :D

#21 ·
We got a hotel up in springdale I think we are going to be on the ride in the morning watch in the afternoon and drink by night wake up with a headache and do it again program. But I definitely want to stop by and see your new digs and say hi to the family. What kinda bike should I bring for Grafton a bike I can pedal or my DH rig?
Lates

#22 ·
Either or....I did Grafton on my Big bike, as it is mostly down hill, but I think the Heckler could have handled it just fine. At the end of the trail is a huge playground, that would be better suited for your big bike, so I think you'd have most fun overall on the Turner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.