Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Fork questions

571 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  DJrider04 
#1 ·
Ive been looking at a few forks to put on my new DH bike, and ive come up with a few. The 888RC, BoxxerWC(05' or 03'), or the Stance KP. My main question is would the travel differences and changes in the forks really vary the rideheight/HA/handling characteristics that much? I really like the Kingpin due to the price, and the dampening...but I am questioning the change in handling. Ive tried to find the A-C height for the 03' and 05' Boxxer but cant find anything...is there that much of a difference? Any help with this would be appriciated.

#2 ·
DJrider04 said:
Ive been looking at a few forks to put on my new DH bike, and ive come up with a few. The 888RC, BoxxerWC(05' or 03'), or the Stance KP. My main question is would the travel differences and changes in the forks really vary the rideheight/HA/handling characteristics that much? I really like the Kingpin due to the price, and the dampening...but I am questioning the change in handling. Ive tried to find the A-C height for the 03' and 05' Boxxer but cant find anything...is there that much of a difference? Any help with this would be appriciated.
If you are looking for an answer to how these forks will affect the handling of your bike, you might want to inform us of what type of bike you have.

#3 ·
Well...really all im looking for is the height of the forks. I cant find anything on the Boxxer's, or the KP...and I know the 888 is tall. My frame really depends on how much cash I have at the time....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.