Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Goal For 2005

2K views 30 replies 22 participants last post by  mntbikenbambam 
#1 ·
Anyone else do this?
Almost there...Should have enough any day now!

Actually, it's kind of sad. :(

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Not in a jar, but I do have a couple of accounts that I store funds in. I track it with excel to see where I am at and update the file whenever I add or subtract funds from it. The spreadsheet is great because at any time I can check in and know exactly how much cash/store credit/credit/paypal money I could scrape together for an emergency component (or spare bike ;))

#7 ·
A few capitalistic ideas:

- Go to the blood bank
- Donate sperm
- Sell drugs
- Start a meth lab (goes hand in hand with selling drugs)
- Steal the copper coil from AC units on top of businesses and sell it for scrap
- Sell your kids for medical experiments
- Sell some one elses kids for medical experiments
- Sell yourself for medical experiments (not recomended)
- Sell yourself for sex

Working hard and saving your change is not the American way any more.

#8 ·
e[I said:
o]A few capitalistic ideas:

- Go to the blood bank
- Donate sperm
- Sell drugs
- Start a meth lab (goes hand in hand with selling drugs)
- Steal the copper coil from AC units on top of businesses and sell it for scrap
- Sell your kids for medical experiments
- Sell some one elses kids for medical experiments
- Sell yourself for medical experiments (not recomended)
- Sell yourself for sex

Working hard and saving your change is not the American way any more.
I love it. It seems I already do/have done half the stuff on the list. I always needed a meth lab partner.....any takers?

Edit: how much money does a guy get for donating sperm?

#13 · (Edited)
I guess mines to get a FR bike to replace my kinda trail HT right now,and to start riding harder.By june i should have enough money for a stinky(or something else in that price range,how much does the 05 Bighit FSR base cost?)

BTW sorry about the other 2 posts,i tried to edit this one and hit the reaply button,please delete those,thanks alot.

#16 ·
CanadianHooligan said:
I guess mines to get a FR bike to replace my kinda trail HT right now,and to start riding harder.By june i should have enough money for a stinky(or something else in that price range,how much does the 05 Bighit FSR base cost?)

BTW sorry about the other 2 posts,i tried to edit this one and hit the reaply button,please delete those,thanks alot.
The MSRP is $2200 USD for the 2005 Bighit FSR.

#23 ·
mine would have to be to...

get this new RMX pro im looking at...
put 24" wheels on it...
put new cranks and guide on it...
put new pedals...
then bust a 25'ft drop...

then think about getting into racing...

Majestix777 said:
Sperm banks pay $50 a visit 3 times a week!
how old do you have to be...and do they actually use ur fruitfulls...like do you become a father or summin...

#25 ·
EV- said:
kill something really big, like an elephant and hook up with April Lawyer!!

i don't have any yet!!
Huh.....kill something big....I like that.....You think my friends mom will do? she might be elephant catagory.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.