Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Desert Freeride

710 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  LandonVega 
#1 ·
Here is my newest set up in my back yard. I plan to keep building around the corner, but this is what i got so far.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
that is too cool....keep the pics coming
Shiver, would riding an inverted fork (a-la shiver) in the sand hurt it? One might think it would?

Question is...would it hurt it anymore then heavy dust? or something along those lines.

#7 ·
LandonVega said:
another section like that goes around the corner then forks into a skinny section and the other into a rise to a drop. should pwn
Oh man....did you just say pwn? Do you have a rather large background in computer grammer?

take a look under my name....lol

#9 ·
Gramatica said:
Shiver, would riding an inverted fork (a-la shiver) in the sand hurt it? One might think it would?

Question is...would it hurt it anymore then heavy dust? or something along those lines.
Actually gravity keeps sand and dirt out of inverted forks better. Ala the sand being pushed down and not up.

-TS

#10 ·
TheSherpa said:
Actually gravity keeps sand and dirt out of inverted forks better. Ala the sand being pushed down and not up.

-TS
Indeed....should have used common sence huh?

gracias none the less.

#11 ·
Soon the whole world will be covered with elevated wooden structures and people will cease living on the ground in favor of their plank kingdom in the sky.

.............er sorry, nice job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.