Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

What hardtail to get?

616 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Coldfire 
#1 ·
I was looking to build up a new bike over this winter that will handle alot of urban and dirt jumping and after alot of research I decided to go with the evil imp. but I can not find anyone that has one in stock. Everyone says they are sold out for the next couple of months to come, where can I find one? If I can't find one I will probally be just riding my crappy a$$ diamond back until around the new year when they will have some frames ready to ship.

#6 ·
m88tow said:
go ride says they are back ordered for a long time. good luck finding one, let me know if you have any luck.
Sent an email to go-ride about 30 mins ago. Guys at go-ride just emailed me back. They have two standard Imperials in stock....1 white and 1 green. They have a black Seth Lolli Imperial in stock.

I am gonna call them in alittle bit to order mine. I'll take whatever color they have.

#12 ·
D.O.C is made by Evil, it is a new steel frame for street and dirt. Check www.evilbikes.com for more info.
J_B: I dont know how is it possible, but if it is true, then I think you should go with the green one :) I have a yellow one, because that was the last frame, but my favorite is green (or maybe the orange).
Imperial SL (Seth Lolli) has 15" seattube (the normal Imperial is 13,5 or 14 I dont remember) and the seattube is 69 degree. check evilbikes.com.

What about a Nicolai 2BMXTB? :D

Coldfire

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.