Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Stop Reading

541 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  zjchaser 
#1 ·
"I read that drugs, alcohol, sex, and partyin all night was bad for us, so I made the best decision of my life............... I quit reading "

#2 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
"I read that drugs, alcohol, sex, and partyin all night was bad for us, so I made the best decision of my life............... I quit reading "
I am gonna go microwave a burrito, light a cigarette, and post something equally as useless.

thank you.

:eek:

#4 ·
BJ- said:
(maby next time)
well....that burrito was frikin amazing, and the smoke after it had to be one of the best. I find it to be the best because tonight is a rather cold fall night in Southern California. Combining the wondow open, and the shoes off factor, this ciggerette has been unparalled. We must add in the painkiller coefficient into this equation (due to my surgery), divide by bichin music....take the square root of that, and use it as C in the pythagorean therm....and the answer will give you one of the useless posts ever devised.

#5 ·
SHIVER..you posting random crap before you leave so oyu don't have to see the results of the posts? It was good meetin ya tonight man. We already took the bike for a little midnight urban session, good times. Tomrrow will be a few shuttle runs in Aliso.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.