Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

It's Monday - maybe the guys can relate

609 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  FrontRanger 
#1 ·
I vaguely remember rolling out of bed this morning for a quick shower, shave, and coffee before heading out for the @SS-crack of dawn bike commute.

I do NOT remember shaving only half my face :eek:

Didn't really notice that my right side still had a full days growth until I checked into the restroom this evening to change clothes for the commute home. No wonder folks were giving me the sideways stare at work today.

#2 ·
Loudpawlz said:
That musta looked weird...

I've altogether forgotten to shave before, but never quit after shavin' just one cheek. (I can sorta get away with skippin' a day 'cuz I'm blonde. Stubble doesn't show up as bad.)

Maybe you better give up shavin' in the dark. :)

--Sparty

#4 ·
Loudpawlz said:
I vaguely remember rolling out of bed this morning for a quick shower, shave, and coffee before heading out for the @SS-crack of dawn bike commute.

Didn't really notice that my right side still had a full days growth until I checked into the restroom this evening to change clothes for the commute home. No wonder folks were giving me the sideways stare at work today.
keep doing it for a week at least. See how long till somebody says something. If they don't, then stop and let them wonder what that week was about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.