Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Urban Downhill Race Reading Pa.

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  VIA 
#1 ·
The Duryea downhill Race will take place next weekend Oct. 10th.
This is the sickest DH course out there. For recent video teaser check hcor.net.
Also check readingracing.com for directions/info.

The course is filled with stair sets, drops, jumps, single track, paved highway, guard rails, WWII bunker jump, 30ft road gap(sick).

So check this out a great way to finish the year.

#3 ·
Me and few mates from NY are going for the weekend ... so if you see a DeVinci with a red DH-3 doing that 30fts. gap say HI....;)

#4 ·
Too sick for me.....

tonypaj said:
The Duryea downhill Race will take place next weekend Oct. 10th.
This is the sickest DH course out there. For recent video teaser check hcor.net.
Also check readingracing.com for directions/info.

The course is filled with stair sets, drops, jumps, single track, paved highway, guard rails, WWII bunker jump, 30ft road gap(sick).

So check this out a great way to finish the year.
Crazy stuff down there. Way over my head. I hope you plan on having the FR-XC race again next year. The Coal Region boys will be back.

MikerJ

#7 ·
VIA said:
Me and few mates from NY are going for the weekend ... so if you see a DeVinci with a red DH-3 doing that 30fts. gap say HI....
DUDE WHERE THE HELL HAVE U BEEN...

havnt seen u post summin in a long while...:p

and urban DH race sounds sick...where about are you doing it...like are they closeing off roads and stuff...or do you do it out the back somewhere or summin...

#9 ·
BJ- said:
DUDE WHERE THE HELL HAVE U BEEN...

havnt seen u post summin in a long while...:p

and urban DH race sounds sick...where about are you doing it...like are they closeing off roads and stuff...or do you do it out the back somewhere or summin...
Dude nothing going on but the Reading Racing crew racing all over the place.
The course is sick we close 4 major roads in the city. Over 200 steps in it, 30ft gap, 81/2 ft drop, roll arounds for every class, but we made all the **** sweet for everybody the beg. have sweet go arounds we made sure we didn't forget them. Jump after jump check it out.
reading PA. oct 9th and 10th

check out www.readingracing.com and hcor.net for a nice teaser vid. we just had a big ride today guys are coming from everywhere.

this course will not disappoint you. built by riders for riders.

#10 ·
tonypaj said:
The course is sick we close 4 major roads in the city. Over 200 steps in it, 30ft gap, 81/2 ft drop,

:eek: :eek: :eek: I just hope to come back in one piece...

#13 ·
Reading PA was the BEST ...
SICK man... a mix of DH with FR so sweet I can't even tell...
I have so much funn there ,the only "problem" was the timeing metodth was fu*k top and many riders have to do a re-runs .
If anyone have pics. please post it.
I raced with the Boca Jr. t-shirt . :D

#14 ·
VIA said:
Reading PA was the BEST ...
SICK man... a mix of DH with FR so sweet I can't even tell...
I have so much funn there ,the only "problem" was the timeing metodth was fu*k top and many riders have to do a re-runs .
If anyone have pics. please post it.
I raced with the Boca Jr. t-shirt . :D
sounds sweet, where have you been? you haven't posted anything for like 2 months. :confused:

#15 ·
madmax said:
sounds sweet, where have you been? you haven't posted anything for like 2 months. :confused:
Arround... no PC at home now but I been good , thanks ...

BTW... That 30fts. gap was SICK...

I'll get some pics. latter...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.