Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Is there going to be an 05 Big Hit Expert?

579 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  madtownfreerider 
#1 ·
I have seen on the specialized website for 05 bikes that there is no BH expert listed. Is this true, or have they just not sorted out the model yet?

#3 ·
True, Depends

U.S. got shafted and only has one true model the FSR
but
Canada still has some other options, log onto specilaized website and click canada instead of U.S. and check out the sick ass color schemes.

#4 ·
What????

J-mizzle said:
U.S. got shafted and only has one true model the FSR
but
Canada still has some other options, log onto specilaized website and click canada instead of U.S. and check out the sick ass color schemes.
HUH? True model FSR? What the heck are you talking about son, the Demo is an FSR. Is, was and always will be FSR. Both of em 8 & 9.

#6 · (Edited)
for 05' in australia theres going to be 3 budget FR models of the big hit...all with stance forks...the best being the expert...then the FSR then the base FSR...all with custom flame jobs...

im not sure about the us...

http://www.vicmtb.com.au/store/05bikes/spec/index.htm

click the above link for the complete 05' spec line up...they are subject to change in other ares such as the us...hope u get the same ammount of bike as we do...

sorry red5...i have alot of respect for u dude...so im sorry...ill start researching things again before i post...

no need to jump on the bandwagon tho guys...i got it...

#7 ·
Hey BJ..

BJ- said:
cough cough...for 05 theres going to be 3 budget FR models of the big hit...sorry to rein in on ur parade but some or most of you are wrong...cough cough

(not sure if spec.com has it up yet)
Man you must be the most misinformed person on this site and I say this for a couple of reasons. And if you don't know why well let me tell you...

1) Mavic does not make 24" rims. Yet you keep asking about Mavic's in 24.

2) Michelin does not make a Comp32 2.8, or any other tire fo that matter, in 24.

3) For the US, where it seems the majority of the posters on this board are from there is only one, count it 1, Big Hit model for 05. And you would know this if....see #4.

4) If you had bothered to check, which seems to be your biggest problem with gathering info on products, the Specialized website lists the 05 models now for the US and Canada. And that is why your seeing different models of Big Hit for 05, because Canada has more options.

You really should do some research before you go spouting off about products and what is and isn't out there. Because for 2 days now all you've contributed is a bunch of crap about products that either don't exist, are not offered in certain places and websites containing product that you know so much about, yet haven't even bothered to check to see if their updated with the info you keep talking about yet don't know a d@mned thing about obviously.

Now I'm sure your going to spout off about how mean I am or how arrogant I seem or how I claim to know everything. Well your wrong. I'm being mean, I'm being honest. Your a dolt. And I'm not arrogant, nor do I claim to know everything about bikes. But I will tell you that I very rarely go mouthing off about anything I haven't already researched or tried personally, so I do know quite a bit about bikes and bike related products. And I make it my personal job to keep learning and sharing that info with others who, for whatever reason, don't seem to understand or relate. And I enjoy it, usually. But lately you've been annoying me and now with you holier than thou attitude about the Specialized line, I'm gonna put you in your place yet again just like others have before.

My advice to you is this. Either research whatever the hell it is your going to mouth off about, before mouthing off about it or sit back and follow along with those who do and keep your friggin mouth shut!

Have a nice day. :D

#8 ·
red5 said:
Man you must be the most misinformed person on this site and I say this for a couple of reasons. And if you don't know why well let me tell you...

1) Mavic does not make 24" rims. Yet you keep asking about Mavic's in 24.

2) Michelin does not make a Comp32 2.8, or any other tire fo that matter, in 24.

3) For the US, where it seems the majority of the posters on this board are from there is only one, count it 1, Big Hit model for 05. And you would know this if....see #4.

4) If you had bothered to check, which seems to be your biggest problem with gathering info on products, the Specialized website lists the 05 models now for the US and Canada. And that is why your seeing different models of Big Hit for 05, because Canada has more options.

You really should do some research before you go spouting off about products and what is and isn't out there. Because for 2 days now all you've contributed is a bunch of crap about products that either don't exist, are not offered in certain places and websites containing product that you know so much about, yet haven't even bothered to check to see if their updated with the info you keep talking about yet don't know a d@mned thing about obviously.

Now I'm sure your going to spout off about how mean I am or how arrogant I seem or how I claim to know everything. Well your wrong. I'm being mean, I'm being honest. Your a dolt. And I'm not arrogant, nor do I claim to know everything about bikes. But I will tell you that I very rarely go mouthing off about anything I haven't already researched or tried personally, so I do know quite a bit about bikes and bike related products. And I make it my personal job to keep learning and sharing that info with others who, for whatever reason, don't seem to understand or relate. And I enjoy it, usually. But lately you've been annoying me and now with you holier than thou attitude about the Specialized line, I'm gonna put you in your place yet again just like others have before.

My advice to you is this. Either research whatever the hell it is your going to mouth off about, before mouthing off about it or sit back and follow along with those who do and keep your friggin mouth shut!

Have a nice day. :D
:agree:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.