Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

some new jumps in fort collins!!!

930 views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  DanD 
#1 ·
hey ya'll i know some jumps that just got built here in fort collins. they're pretty sweet, i didnt think id put them on mtbr permanently tho b/c im almost positive they'll get bulldozed any day now. anyway take elizabeth west past taft and keep going about a mile or two, staying on the left side of the street. when you reach a bridge on your left, go onto the bike path right after on the left, you can't miss em. theres some pretty sweet jumps there. the guys who made them go to my school and they suck so be sure to show em up if you go.

i also hear they're working on a platform...? im sure it'll be ***** but whatever

#3 ·
bentimby said:
hey ya'll i know some jumps that just got built here in fort collins. they're pretty sweet, i didnt think id put them on mtbr permanently tho b/c im almost positive they'll get bulldozed any day now. anyway take elizabeth west past taft and keep going about a mile or two, staying on the left side of the street. when you reach a bridge on your left, go onto the bike path right after on the left, you can't miss em. theres some pretty sweet jumps there. the guys who made them go to my school and they suck so be sure to show em up if you go.

i also hear they're working on a platform...? im sure it'll be ***** but whatever
Hm........right.......yea.......

Probably aint the best thing to post exact locations of jumps that more htan likely are build on public property.....:rolleyes:

#4 ·
COmtbiker12 said:
Hm........right.......yea.......

Probably aint the best thing to post exact locations of jumps that more htan likely are build on public property.....:rolleyes:
No technically they aren't. The bike trails for a little neighborhood and they're off them kinda by a ditch. either way, they're gone now i hear

#5 ·
I know some people who got mighty offended by your post so I'd be a bit more cautious about disclosing information like this so publically, next time I suggest having people PM you for directions.

#6 ·
COmtbiker12 said:
I know some people who got mighty offended by your post so I'd be a bit more cautious about disclosing information like this so publically, next time I suggest having people PM you for directions.
ya man, bentimby...I put quite a bit of work into those jumps personally. If I'm one of the ones that you say suck, I can't remember riding with you, so if I am who you are talking about we should go ride some time so I'll remember what you look like. And if you didn't put forth any effort in the building of the jumps, it is kinda screwed up to go tell the whole world the whereabouts of the jumps, and that the builders suck at riding

#7 ·
ya sry i wasnt thinking when i just gave out the directions to everyone...and if you helped make them the guy who i said suck is joe...

and i can confirm that someone did totally **** over these jumps so i guess this post is useless...

#10 ·
bentimby said:
idk about that, he sprayed it over orange so i dont know...

hes a bigger guy, but not by much
wait a tick...you were born in 88, I think we go to different schools, I'm at CSU, my mistake, but coincidentally my best friend who helped me work the jumps(although I'm not certain we're even talking about the same ones, I'm not very direction savy in this town) is named Joe

#11 ·
DanD said:
wait a tick...you were born in 88, I think we go to different schools, I'm at CSU, my mistake, but coincidentally my best friend who helped me work the jumps(although I'm not certain we're even talking about the same ones, I'm not very direction savy in this town) is named Joe
haha ok, well either way, the jumps i was talking about i shouldnt have given out directions for whether they were yours or someone else's.

#12 ·
bentimby said:
haha ok, well either way, the jumps i was talking about i shouldnt have given out directions for whether they were yours or someone else's.
ahh, but now I'm all nervous cause I dont whether the jumps I worked on are dead or not, half way tempted to ride down there tonight just to check them out. I'm like a worried mother :rolleyes:

#14 ·
DanD said:
ahh, but now I'm all nervous cause I dont whether the jumps I worked on are dead or not, half way tempted to ride down there tonight just to check them out. I'm like a worried mother :rolleyes:
ya idk what jumps you're talking about...they might be these ones... supposedly some other bikers at rocky came and wrecked them...

#16 ·
bentimby said:
ya idk what jumps you're talking about...they might be these ones... supposedly some other bikers at rocky came and wrecked them...
the joe i know has z1 dropoffs too and hes as old as i am....so we're probly not talking about the same jumps...i wouldnt worry about them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.