Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

More BCT Pics & Future IMBA BCT Map

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  honemastert 
#1 · (Edited)
IMBA has decided to make trail maps and they chose the BCT as their first project. So A few weeks ago Leslie and Chris from IMBA came out from Colorado and spent several days riding and GPS'ing the BCT. Their back home now working on the map and here are a few PHOTOS that Lesie took along the BCT. She has a good photographic eye and these are some of the best BCT pics I'v seen . Enjoy!

#3 ·
Epicrider said:
IMBA has decided to make trail maps and they chose the BCT as their first project. So A few weeks ago Leslie and Chris from IMBA came out from Colorado and spent several days riding and GPS'ing the BCT. Their back home now working on the map and here are a few PHOTOS that Lesie took along the BCT. She has a good photographic eye and these are some of the best BCT pics I'v seen . Enjoy!
Impressive. Though, AKAMonkeybutt has a lens eye as well.

#6 ·
AKA Monkeybutt said:
Now that's what my pics are supposed to look like :D

She did an awesome job. Hope to see the maps when they're done making them.
These are really good photos and the set-up for each shot was well thought. You'll never achieve this kind of quality with a point and shoot and I'm sure she was using an upper end SLR. I for one don't want to Cytomax a really expensive camera ;) ;) ;) ;) so I opt for a less expensive p-a-s.

#7 ·
You are correct. She used a SLR with a 28 to 100 zoom lense.

GeeDubb said:
These are really good photos and the set-up for each shot was well thought. You'll never achieve this kind of quality with a point and shoot and I'm sure she was using an upper end SLR. I for one don't want to Cytomax a really expensive camera ;) ;) ;) ;) so I opt for a less expensive p-a-s.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.