Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Sedonuts GPXs

802 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  eatdrinkride 
#1 ·
It would be cool to get gpx files from the various rides. Post em up if you ahve em. Topofusion has a cool feature where you can playback all of them simultaneously. I thought it was a hoot running into the other groups throughout the day.

#3 ·
how about more than just that ...

1 - Milagrosa

2 - DurtGurl SoMo Deathmarch

3 - Sedona with Evil T & P, Micki and Mitch, Chuey, Kenny, Danielle, Bizarro and Bear

4 - Alta with a surprising quantity (partial) - note that the track begins a bit off the road up the "front" side (?) and not at the parking lot. I was a bonehead and forgot to start recording.

fair warning - these are relatively high density tracklogs recorded with my Edge 705 set at record-once-per-second. Lots of data. MapSource doesn't DIE on them but boy-o it SLOWS down. TopoFusion seems okay with them though.

all are GPX files wrapped in a Zip file.

#5 ·
GPS data from Chad's ride (including Hangover)

I don't have the GPX file, but here's the URL to the ride that Chad took us on Saturday:

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/invitation/email/accept.mb?senderPk.pkValue=85782&unitSystemPkValue=2&episodePk.pkValue=7857405&backgroundDatasourcePk.pkValue=11

I don't recall all of the details, but the ride involved Chicken Point, Damnifino, Hangover, and some other fun XC stuff. Chad - can you give any more specifics? That was a fabulous route. :thumbsup:

Thx...Doug

#7 ·
dgangi said:
I don't have the GPX file, but here's the URL to the ride that Chad took us on Saturday:

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/invitation/email/accept.mb?senderPk.pkValue=85782&unitSystemPkValue=2&episodePk.pkValue=7857405&backgroundDatasourcePk.pkValue=11

I don't recall all of the details, but the ride involved Chicken Point, Damnifino, Hangover, and some other fun XC stuff. Chad - can you give any more specifics? That was a fabulous route. :thumbsup:

Thx...Doug
...That's the gpx file I've been waiting for! Thks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.