Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

AZSF Official Picture Thread

10K views 128 replies 57 participants last post by  bear 
#1 ·
Post your pictures here. :thumbsup:

#9 ·
Prescott Ride

Here are a few pics from the Prescott Pre-AZSF ride today.

The first one is a group shot of everyone who showed up at the original meeting place. As you can see it was only me- I didn't read that the meeting location had been changed but I ended up running into the other guys about 20 minutes after hitting the trail.

Next is Jason with Jeff behind him. Then it is Jayem, our fearless and amazingly skilled guide. Then Jeff and Jason relaxing (Jason's leg actually looked good at this early point) followed by Billy contemplating his strategy. Finally is Jayem attempting to make it up a difficult rocky ascent.

It was a great ride and the weather was perfect!

Thanks to the Prescott guys for hosting.

Attachments

#10 ·
Jason, Glad we caught up with you...here are some photos that Jayem took along the way.

small creek crossing on the way to TR 37

Jeff climbing tr.37

OK...after Jayem showed us the sweet line...the rest of us pulled a Johnnie Cash and "walked the line" on tr. 40 :p

Me enjoying the trail :thumbsup:

Jason having some fun

Jeff...he looks like he's have fun

Jason, Jeff and Granite Mt.

a beautiful day in Prescott

Jeff picking a sweet line on tr. 332

Jason showing off his sexy legs...nice goose egg :skep:

and our fearless leader Jayem on the tunnel trail for extra credit

thanks for a great ride guys, on a beautiful day :thumbsup:

#16 ·
wha wha where were you all?

I passed the Walgreens about 5:25, went out Las Sendas trail, down the inner loop to the Power rd entrance, then the rest of the inner loop CW, up the intersector trail to big Saguaro, Secret CW, up Disneyland to the top of Mudflaps. Then I took a construction trail up and down a short but super steep DH out into Las Sendas. Got off the trail about 7?? sorry i missed you guys, was looking forward to the company but got a late start due to work.

#18 ·
We rolled from the Walgreen's around 5:15 then headed up thru Las Sendas to Diamond something or other then ripped down Hawes Trail to Pig Tr to Ridge to Saguaro to Mine to Ridge, etc... We then rolled south to some place with some really good brewskis - Joe's? The 32 oz Arrogant Bastard Ale was tasty!

I was surprised you didn't make it Cholla. It was a great ride though...

#19 ·
Noelg said:
We rolled from the Walgreen's around 5:15 then headed up thru Las Sendas to Diamond something or other then ripped down Hawes Trail to Pig Tr to Ridge to Saguaro to Mine to Ridge, etc... We then rolled south to some place with some really good brewskis - Joe's? The 32 oz Arrogant Bastard beer was tasty!

I was surprised you didn't make it Cholla. It was a great ride though...
that is a good route, and explains why I didn't find you, we had perfectly unsynchronized routage. until next time...

#20 ·
Prefling Hawes ride

chollaball said:
that is a good route, and explains why I didn't find you, we had perfectly unsynchronized routage. until next time...
it was a great ride guys. Chollaball you're absolutely right we were so out of sycn with you doing the inner and us the outer one. I thought we might find you riding up Pig..
sorry we misssed.

video to come...
Nice leading surferdave:thumbsup:

#21 ·
Hairball Margarita Ride

We had a big group tonight....something like 15 or so peeps showed up to cough up a little Hairball. We had a great ride and only had a few minor crashes.....armor is good!!!

Here are few pics from the ride:
More HERE

Attachments

#24 · (Edited)
I'm embarrassed to admit that I forgot my camera for the b/c ride at T100 last night (non-hairball). 6 of us got in a good time though! I learned some new trails....unfortunately it was night so I dont' really know where they were...but they were nice and i hope to find them again! Thanks to goldberg and her crew for showing us the route! We also enjoyed watching the lights of the hairball guys (and wonderful ladies) slowing climbing higher and higher above us.....

Edited: to account for the girls

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.