Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

New video mount.... kinda

547 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  kaboose 
#1 ·
So last night I decided to whip up a little mount to do some more video. This is what I came up with. It's a bit heavy, but gets the job done. :D I took it for a test run on DC this morning. I'll post up the video when it is uploaded.

See less See more
#8 ·
hey! i likee the secret video. i was like throwing balance and body english moves as if i was really riding. i love that part of the trail. i like your camera mounts versatility. it's all adjustable and can mount wherever. thanx for the primo post. film me om that stretch next time and i'll show how to get some air time. :cornut:

#10 ·
check out the slik clamp head 32 and 38 for mounting in a less gigantic way. I use one occasionally with my point and shoot.

https://www.slikbroadcast.com/products_accessories.html bottom of page

give these types of shots:

from my fork btw. Will fit tubes up to 1" in dia maybe. Works on trees and branches pretty well to. Quick release is both good and bad. Can release on big hits by accident so I use a leash.

#11 ·
rockcrusher said:
I use one occasionally with my point and shoot.
rock, do you get good video with a point&shoot mounted on your bike? that's what i have and the videos are too jumpy (jittery) when i've mounted the camera anywhere on the bike. just wondering if you have a video with your setup.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.