Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

first time on Reach 11

696 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  kaboose 
#1 ·
i've been wanting to explore the area out for some time, and yesterday was the perfect day, after getting my mountainbike fix on saturday at mmp.

threesticks and i started from his house in north scottsdale. he took me thru some pretty golf courses, over roads/the 51 overpasses, and canal paths for a cool "north scottsdale tour". that's where we saw the flowers i posted on durtgurls thread "spring is here".

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
then we reached the Reach 11 Sport Complex. wow!
there were several soccer and baseball fields.

we had to stop at both to watch and enjoy the games for a while. we have vivid imaginations?

at the baseball game: "what's going on, why are you cheering?" i asked. he didn't reply and we didn't stay to see who won.:rolleyes:

Attachments

#4 ·
finally we came to the equestrian park. the junior riders were having a jump competition and i was able to catch a couple of them in action. then we returned home with a strong head wind.

it was a good 20-mile ride full of easy riding, good company and interesting sights. thanks, steve!

Attachments

#6 ·
liteandfast said:
I don't see Dane in these pictures. Is he back in action yet? What's going on Sativa?
dane's wheel is not holding air well; what a saga this has been! a good friend has him and hopefully will get him fixed for friday's t-100 ride.

patti should come to that ride friday morn. you could drop her off by my house on your way to somo...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.