Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

CAB Bike Swap: April 5 @ Kiwanis Park

2K views 41 replies 19 participants last post by  mcoplea 
#1 ·
Almost forgot this was coming up! 0600 'til you're tired of looking at the same 10 tables. Hopefully it's busier this year -- I'll probably be there with some junk vintage collectibles.

#10 ·
Oh no, it's probably the best bike swap in Phoenix to be honest. But it's like 1/10th the size of the El Tour swap. It's also right now, rather than November.

I don't believe there's a fee to show anything. Vendors have to pay a fee, but they're selling lemonade or whatever.

CAB: Coalition of Arizona Bicyclists.

#13 ·
I will be there with a lot of MTB stuff as well....

- 3 X Fusion Velvet Forks
- several new Kenda tires
- New Azonic Outlaw wheelset
- Jerseys
- Steel Marin Frame
- Thomson Seatposts and Stems
- Utopia Goggles
- Bash guards
- Shin guards and pads
- X9 Short Cage Rear Der
- XT Rear Der
- Azonic Shorts
- Hayes Disc Brakes Sets
... and much more!!

#18 ·
If it's anything like the TdTempe (and I'm guessing it is) you'll see a bunch of beach cruisers, bmx, kids, bike trailers, etc...

I think the only thing required is a helmet.

It gets pretty interesting at the 2 bridge crossing over the US60!

Pic from last year's TdT:

#26 ·
i saw a lot of good deals today. Kind of an odd day. Seemd the high end stuff going for cheap still didnt sell. My neighbor had a $2800 trek carbon road bike, in great shape. He had a hard time selling it for $500. Just odd.

I think i was expecting more true bikers / cyclists. Looked more like a lot of casual people and old guys with guts and awesome mustaches.

I swear i saw 20+ people that looked like they belonged at a harley type bike swap meet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.