Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Local Shops ???

637 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ssamplin 
#1 ·
Hey guys I've been out of riding for about 13 years. In the market for a <$600 HT just to see if I even still enjoy the activity. I'm west valley (Surprise), anyone have any feedback on shops or have something with 2 wheels taking up space in your garage?

#3 ·
Thanks for the reply ssamplin, I'll definitely put it on the list for Monday, I perused Performance Bike today. I have been out of the loop for awhile but I am still just not into a Mongoose. I know my 600-800 range is a bit entry mid-level for this website but I think after a week of researching I like the Cannondale F5. REI and Golden Spoke are about the only ones I've found stocking can cans unless anyone else can speak for their LBS of choice or turn me off from the F5?

#5 ·
No problem man. I was in there today. They have a 29er Rockhopper in stock that may be interesting, or some test bikes (Specialized Full Squishy called the XC ) that may be close to your budget. The good thing about going through them is that service/repairs is that much closer to your house and the trail, and they treat their customers right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.