Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Shuttles at South Mountain tomorrow?

860 views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  clockwork 
#1 ·
Hi. Just wondering if there are any shuttles running at south mountain tomorrow?

#8 ·
DET Racing said:
Thats bad ass! Looks like the top of Geronimo? Any other drop points?
Holbert (usually the tower road, occasionally the Dobbins lookout parking lot).
We also try to ride National to 24th or 32nd for the first run before the trail gets to busy.
James
P.S. No shuttles next weekend (GO TO BOOTLEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!):thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Shuttles resume the following Sunday at 7:30am.

#9 · (Edited)
3/1 Short Bus Action

Here's some helmet cam footage of a short bus shuttle run on Geronimo from SBJ's birthday a couple weeks back. Just got around to editing it. Sorry the camera is a little crooked, doh.

SBJ Day Geronimo Run from Evan on Vimeo.

Thanks to James for volounteering his time on sundays, even on his birthday, to haul us up the mountain. You're the man James:thumbsup:
Donate generously folks!

#12 ·
yeah, it's this AVS program I downloaded a trial version of (as seen in the middle of the screen), it was skipping like crazy as I was editing the video and it came out kinda choppy. I don't know if it's just cause its a trial version or what. any suggestions on editing software?

James is at Bootleg, so no bus this weekend. Went up 24th to Geronimo today, probably do NRA tomorrow. Think I'll try to make it on the bus next sunday. Yeah, I need to learn to line the camera up level, got vid of goat camp upside down a month or two back:p.

#13 ·
I am using unlead studio 5 which I just downloaded. I am looking for the new version of Imovie to download also. I can try to email you my video studio if you want ? Just send a private message with email.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.