Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

DC roll tomorrow AM. saturday 7th SOMO

551 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Ry-daddy 
#1 ·
gonna ride coast to coast from pima canyon parking lot. b minus speed, with stops to rest. probably will do ''secret loop'' both ways, but very flexible. 8: AM south ramada trailhead. all are welcome. SO, who's going?! :cornut:

#3 ·
I have tentative plans to go hiking at Camelback tomorrow AM but if that falls through I will be there ready to roll!!

Ry-daddy - what's up with the tires? You have a tear or somethin?

#5 ·
Bgrafk said:
I have tentative plans to go hiking at Camelback tomorrow AM but if that falls through I will be there ready to roll!!

Ry-daddy - what's up with the tires? You have a tear or somethin?
Nah, I ordered my new tires last friday so I can go tubeless. for some reason they have not gotten here yet. My last two rides on national I have gotten 6 flats :madman: . I'm more or less just tired of patching my tubes.

#6 ·
im probably gonna be there. not for a coast to coast, but i should be there around 7 or so.

tubeless is a nice way to go Ry. did you get new wheels? or running stans?

I think someday, once I sell some parts out of my garage, i'll be building up some hope / stans rims for my tubeless 29er set up.

#8 ·
the cut inner tube ghetto?

count me out. From ever thing i have read, sounds like a messy, multiple try project. I like mine to seal up and be done. UST or stans rims for me.

I rode, had a great ride actually. faster than normal. Passed lew on the way back. looks like he was by himself.

#9 ·
yep! i rode solo today. trail was good, i thought that was matt i passed. not too crowded, and the weather was great. i thought it would be weird to take pics of just myself so, yeah. sorry, no pics from the ride :cornut:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.