Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Seamstress or what ever you call it.

864 views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Cycle64 
#1 ·
Have a set of Kyle Straights XL which are still a little tight. Any suggestions on where I can get maybe an inch wider section sewed in so they are not so tight? Have one or two suggestions already but think seamstresses are reluctant to take on this task.

#2 ·
trb2929 said:
Have a set of Kyle Straights XL which are still a little tight. Any suggestions on where I can get maybe an inch wider section sewed in so they are not so tight? Have one or two suggestions already but think seamstresses are reluctant to take on this task.
That is TOO funny. I literally just got back the dry cleaners, and had to get a button replaced on one of my shirts, so I asked "do you guys do...." and I was not sure what you called it, so I said "seamstress stuff, er, I need to get a button replaced." Sure enough, they do.

#4 ·
skinny-tire said:
That is TOO funny. I literally just got back the dry cleaners, and had to get a button replaced on one of my shirts, so I asked "do you guys do...." and I was not sure what you called it, so I said "seamstress stuff, er, I need to get a button replaced." Sure enough, they do.
You HAVE to be kidding me! :rolleyes: You can't sew a friggin' button on a shirt? :skep: LAME!

#8 ·
su.ling~ said:
Tim,

Re Nu alterations is in the SE Corner of 32nd & Shea (just e of the Burger King). They may be able to help you. Nancy is a very cool lady.

Renu Alterations
12020 N 32nd St
Phoenix, AZ 85028-1219
United States
Phone: (602) 482-0080
Thank you, I'm riding from Geoff's Thursday and will try and stop in and see what they can do for me.

#17 ·
su.ling~ said:
Tim,

Re Nu alterations is in the SE Corner of 32nd & Shea (just e of the Burger King). They may be able to help you. Nancy is a very cool lady.
Nope they were worried about their stitching not being strong enough. I did mention you suggested them and they said be sure to say hello!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.