Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Pivot Demo Sat March 7 @ McDowell

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Enel 
#1 ·
Pivot Cycles will be holding a demo Saturday, March 7 at the McDowell Mountain Regional Park from 10-3. We'll be at the Competitive Track parking lot.

We will bring the full fleet of Mach 4, Mach 5, Mach 429 and the new Firebirds. Demos are on a first come, first served basis.

Bring a credit card and ID. Every demo rider must fill out a liability waiver. If you have any questions, call Adam @ Pivot (480-467-2920) or Paul at Adventure Bicycles (480-649-3394).

p.s. We've been planning this for over a month -- not trying to trump DT's event in any way.

#6 ·
avwrites said:
Pivot Cycles will be holding a demo Saturday, March 7 at the McDowell Mountain Regional Park from 10-3. We'll be at the Competitive Track parking lot.

We will bring the full fleet of Mach 4, Mach 5, Mach 429 and the new Firebirds. Demos are on a first come, first served basis.

Bring a credit card and ID. Every demo rider must fill out a liability waiver. If you have any questions, call Adam @ Pivot (480-467-2920) or Paul at Adventure Bicycles (480-649-3394).

p.s. We've been planning this for over a month -- not trying to trump DT's event in any way.
hey! i don't know if you checked the park schedule, but the last i knew there was the western skies mountain bike race on all 3 loops that morning? boy scout sponsered event. just wondered if you had that info.

#14 ·
rockcrusher said:
We are cool-ish, like Phoenix's little brother with the ADHD thing
Some quick Googlesearching shows Phoenix Mount Suppoa at a whopping 2,690 feet.

I can't....[wheeze]....breathe....[wheeze]....air....[wheeze]....too....[wheeze]....thin!

OTOH, The highest point in the Catalinas is Mount Lemmon at an elevation of 9,157 feet

#16 ·
A few pics (also posted on Pivot forum)

Only had time for a few pics, we were busy all day getting bikes out on the trails. The bare racks in the last shot are what we want to see for these :yesnod:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.