Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

CPR2 Ride Photos

748 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Bgrafk 
#1 ·
Thanks to everybody for a great ride today. In these photos: Maadjurguer, surfndav, liteandfast, BIGHORN LEW, Bgrafk, +1 (Sorry, I forgot your name)... and our fearless leader Rancor!!!:D

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm the "+1". Nice to ride with you all. Great pictures. Brendan just asked me what would have happened if the straw hat got caught on a tree...I told him that when you have mad bike skillz you don't have to worry about that. He also said I should wear one on my next ride....

-Eric

#6 ·
It was nice to run into you guys at the mine! We climbed up the other way and hit Twisted Sister, back down, up Big Saguaro to Saddleback, down mudflaps (I didn't see any rubber strips AT ALL) and back out Pig.The day was beautiful and it brought out a ton of other riders and hikers.

#8 ·
Awesome pics Ry-daddy. Straw hat guy was actually me though (easy to get confused with all us Daves around :) ) Next time I'll have to get my slow butt ahead and get some shots of you too, sorry. Had a great time with you fellas and think I'll rock the Sideshow Bob hat in the future :rockon: Hope to meet up with you all again soon :thumbsup:

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.