Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

West-Side Riders -- Thr.NR

882 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  phichibri 
#1 ·
Do you live on the "West-Side?"

Do you have lights?

Do you feel like riding with some friends, and making some new-friends sometimes on Thursday Nights?

My wife and I ride our Mtn. Bikes on Thursday Nights usually, and then head back to the garage to throw-darts, bench-race and consume chilled-beverages.

Podium-placing Sports (Cat II's), to Non-Racers come out and play.
Could be, SHOULD BE YOU.

Intersted?PM or e-mail me for more info.
We're pedaling-off tomorrow night at 6:30 for an hour and a half to two-hr. ride up in the hills. Charge your lights and get a hold of me. I can be TO Sky Harbor in about 35 - 40 min. w/o too much traffic.

Harv
out :thumbsup:

Brian "Harvey" Roberts
BrianR@thebeermag.com
cell = (623) 256-3993

See less See more
#2 ·
Last week's ride, this week, and then "Next". . .

We had 9 of us out there last week for a HellaGoodTime!

About an hour and a half, and 15-ish miles.
Good trails, good beer and a couple pizzas post-ride! :thumbsup:
YOU missed it.

Clipping-in and pedaling-off at 6:30 again this week' and then NOT hosting the ride the following-week because of the next MBAA/State Race down-South.

Your beloved Harv
OoowwweeeettttTTT

#4 ·
Hey Stranger!

I'm just doing the "State-Races / MBAA" this year, and an occassional 12 or 24. Was going to get my USCF again for Road-Racing/Crits, but didn't as it's just easier to do a 1-Day liscense for those events that I hit few-and-Far-between.

I LOVE BCT and will get out there to help "build" eventually w/my McLeods. I was VERY IMPRESSED at what was done out there.

YOU need to drag your bones out here to the West-Side/Estrella Mtn. Ranch again and see "what else" we have out here now!

Eileen and I are "hosting the Thr.NR" again this week, and if you can make it up here to be ready to Clip-in & Pedal-Off at 6:30 tonight, I'll show ya' some new stuff (NOT FINS) that'll knock your socks off! Then I picked up some Brews and a Frozen-Pizza again yesterday for "Post-Ride Bench-Racing" too. (and Darts in garage)

* Are Kristi & Kevin riding any longer, or primarily working and "other stuff"?

Harv
out

#6 ·
Battle at the Ft. and Thr.NR?

I liked the course down there, but I missed a turn I guess and they moved me from 2nd back to dead last.
Drag. . .
I see you rocked! Good job Tommy!

Any chance we'd see you this Thursday Night for the ride?
We're celebrating St. Patty's Day 2 days late, and have a ton of snacks and 2 frozen pizzas for Post-Ride with a beer or two?

It'd be an INCREDIBLY EASY SPIN for you -- incredilby easy, not "training ride", just a spin if you're interested?

Harv
out
* Maybe see you at Swiss tomorrow night? We'll see?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.