Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Mountain bike diet help

813 views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Casual Observer 
#1 ·
I mean who has time to cook? We all should have one of these for our packs.

#3 ·
what is the eyelet to eyelet of that?!?! If I used a camelback and wide bite valve to dripline in my salad makings, and routed it to a tupperware in my waterbottle holder...

and its not just for salad! crushed ice, CactusJoe...you got frozen margaritas.

#13 ·
skinny-tire said:
Is this the Sham Wow dude?
It is. He's the next Ron Popeil -- far more convincing and energetic than Billy Mays (who I am getting sick and tired of listening to) and not nearly as irritating as some of those guys on steroids (or speed) selling the health products. This guy is at least entertaining.

Thx...Doug

#16 ·
dgangi said:
It is. He's the next Ron Popeil -- far more convincing and energetic than Billy Mays (who I am getting sick and tired of listening to) and not nearly as irritating as some of those guys on steroids (or speed) selling the health products. This guy is at least entertaining.

Thx...Doug
The Australian dude with the pony tail was on the Adam Corolla show recently, and apparenlty he ran into the Sham Wow guy at the Super Bowl (damn, I'm in the wrong profession), and challenged him to a throwdown (at least that is the gist of what he said, I think).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.