Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

The bikes direct store @ desert ridge

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Jeff F 
#1 ·
not sure how many of you have visited the Bikes Direct @ Tatum and the 101 @ desert ridge but its a pretty nice shop. Apparently they are not affiliated with Bikesdirect.com or at least this is what (i think his name is Travis) the guy at the shop said. At one point i think they were but they are not going to be doing buisness with Motobecane any more after they sell what they have on hand. Apparently its too hard for them to buy as many bikes from overseas as Motobecane wants and they just dont sell that many of them in-store. Of course the online can order 1000 of the bikes and sell them no problem. Being an owner of a Motobecane i thought it was base shop for BikesDirect.com and had gone there to pick up a Derailleur Hanger for my bike but they told me it would faster for me to order the part online then to have them order it in..... Supply and demand.......... They are going to selling Giant bikes though and i think some other local brand full suspension mountain bikes. Its a nice clean shop and i was impressed at the pricing for bike components and the bikes themselves... at least compared to what i ve seen at a few other LBS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.