Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

rebuilding on Sictar Gnar

857 views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  his dudeness 
#1 ·
The BRMBA guys are rebuilding the ladder bridge on sictar gnar it'll be cool to see it open.

goes into this gap.
'
its pretty tall

See less See more
#10 ·
Ryan,

I'm confused. Did you move to Oregon? I thought you lived in lovely, dusty Salt Lake?

Totally nostalgic from those pics. Summer 2004 drove down to this "new place" called Black Rock. Rode around by myself all day and that stunt was a definite highlight - except the part where I cased the double after the ladder drop on my hardtail. More cowbell!!

-D

#13 ·
Prettym1k3 said:
Ian... when do we road-trip it up to OR?
Someone's foaming at the mouth a bit eh?

Hows July?

I'm doing a 4-5 day trip to Humboldt with Omar for some incredible AM/dh riding (taking the Pitch) and bouldering. That'll be early June... But I'm going to use a weekend in that to be kosher with vacation time.

So July would rock. Mary's Peak, Black Rock, Maybe a little Ashland action?

#14 ·
P-townDave said:
Ryan,

I'm confused. Did you move to Oregon? I thought you lived in lovely, dusty Salt Lake?

Totally nostalgic from those pics. Summer 2004 drove down to this "new place" called Black Rock. Rode around by myself all day and that stunt was a definite highlight - except the part where I cased the double after the ladder drop on my hardtail. More cowbell!!

-D
I did move I'm now down in Oregon. Its good, I'm close enough to post canyon and closwer to Blackrock + whistler is only a day away.

#17 ·
his dudeness said:
Someone's foaming at the mouth a bit eh?

Hows July?

I'm doing a 4-5 day trip to Humboldt with Omar for some incredible AM/dh riding (taking the Pitch) and bouldering. That'll be early June... But I'm going to use a weekend in that to be kosher with vacation time.

So July would rock. Mary's Peak, Black Rock, Maybe a little Ashland action?
Possibly, I've got a non-riding East Coast trip planned with the wife, but we haven't gotten our condo-rental thing settled yet. That'll be either in June, July, or August.

We'll have to continue discussions about this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.