Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

My pic's in Decline Mag, RB Rampage!

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  rep_1969 
#1 ·
Dat's me doing the big no-handed butt-flop, on page 85 (March 2009), top right picture. I'm the guy in the black shorts, plain white t-shirt (sleeves rolled up),lookin all sexy-like. Where the small white caption box is my left is were Gab 26 was (sorry Greg!). Guess he wasn't sexy enough to include in the pic. SMT, at one point was sitting to my right front, but left to go stalk Bender and try and mooch more beer. Also, West Coast Hucker was resting, in the shade, on the other side of that BFR (big f----ckin rock) after a long night in Pergatory jail.:yikes:

#9 · (Edited)
I may have gotten onto nsmb.com if they ever posts the pics of the Seattle Colonnade shoot.

On an unrelated tangent my buddy is buying Mike Kinrades Transition Blindside tomorrow. Wish I could commute up to BC and meet the guy but I have to work :(.

*edit - woops, he's going up to get it at some random later date, n/m, may still get to go w00t!

#13 ·
the back of my head (blue shirt), and my bike (blk mrkt seat), were in mba this month. wooo hooo for the plainfield bike park. we got more to come for next year...

yeah. bring on the starf**kers!! lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.