Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Giant Glory DH Custom

4K views 25 replies 20 participants last post by  CaliforniaNicco 
#1 ·
So, its time to get my frame powdercoated.
with the stock blue wheels, and a white fox 40 rc2, what color frame would you go with?
i need opinions, thanks.

#5 ·
Go red for massive patriotism (if you live in the US, England, Australia or France that is).

I think white would be a good option actually. Maybe I'm just a sucker for white, but I think with the blue wheels and white/blue fork that would look good. Get some blue components for added bling...

Or, whaddayacallit.....rootbeer, that's it!

#17 ·
Another RAW vote. I just did my SC Chameleon and am about to do my Chumba F4. It looks so good and scratches, dings and whatever dont matter. Its a shame to see a nice new paint job on a DH bike get chipped and sh!tty from normal riding. If you strip it, throw some chlorine on a rag and wipe er' down to get a nice, dark 'Works' look. very cool. Good luck with whatever you choose.
Cheers

#20 · (Edited)
Not a Glory, but yellow / orange seem to be the latest and greatest.

My vote would also go for the Raw Al look.
Ender your 224 turned out great, wish I had done my 222 before I built it up, too late now, would have to cut the brake cable (only disadvantage to internal routing!).

Green, like the lime green posted above is one colour easy to get used to

Here we go found a raw glory...(hope it works?)

It does need some decals..

#24 ·
ducktape said:
Here we go found a raw glory...(hope it works?)

It does need some decals..
I like it, but it looks like a prototype of some sort. I you did this and you slap some stickers on it and it would be really nice.... but,

My vote is for a black front triangle and white rear triangle with blue linkage and blue stickers to match the wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.