Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Freeride tour canada

576 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Uncle Cliffy 
#1 ·
Hi!

I go to Canada this summer to ride in Whister bikepark.
I also like to go to other places but i don't know what the best riding spots are etc. So i'm thinking taking a 8-10 day freeride tour.

freerideguides.com are offering tours but i don't know the quality/skill level of these tours. I am not a beginner and i'm participating in dh and dirtjump comps. I also like to do big road gaps ans things like that :p

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
-------------------------
Freerideguides:

8-Day Pro-Freeride Journey
CDN$1975/person
Based on 4 nights camping & 3 nights lodging, 1 heli drop, 1 lift ticket, all meals & transfers included.

Canadian pro-freeriders?stay tuned for details) will lead you through the trails in Penticton, Kelowna, Kamloops, Fraser Valley, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and Vancouver's North Shore. Our 11-passenger vans are used to shuttle our guests to the top of each trailhead - saving energy for the descent. The fully equipped vans are also used to transfer you between each destination. The trip includes all meals, bike service assistance, a camp manager for camp set-up & prepare food and fully qualified & experienced guides.

See less See more
#2 ·
Where do you live? There is a group of us from Montana doing our own tour this summer in late July. We did a week tour in BC last year and had a blast. I really dont think you need a guide but it would be nice. There are enough BC resorts to do your own tour. You are welcome to go with us. PM me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.