Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

OT: Sneaker Sale Extravaganza

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  CaliforniaNicco 
#1 ·
Yesterday my wife was out shopping with a friend and called me to say that the Zumiez outlet was having a sale and we should check it out together today. I always get my riding shoes when the stores have a clearance sale. I wear out the soles way before the uppers give out. My wife got the green 6.0's and the black and red DC's. I got the rest. I have been really diggin' the Globes for the past year and a half. Good grip without being "sticky", plus, usually inexpensive:D

Heres the score($91.90 for 6pr);

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
huntandride said:
nice find. Im actually surprised to find that you say the globe's hook up nice. I might have to snag a pair for casual rides when the 5.10's arent necessary.
I have only used the Globes with the tread pattern that I photographed and I find them to be the best I have used. I have ridden most brands of "skate" shoes and these Globes have seemed to work the best for me. You can't see it in the photo, but the tread is also "wavy", the little rubber blocks aren't all the same length.

#10 ·
gop427 said:
I have only used the Globes with the tread pattern that I photographed and I find them to be the best I have used. I have ridden most brands of "skate" shoes and these Globes have seemed to work the best for me. You can't see it in the photo, but the tread is also "wavy", the little rubber blocks aren't all the same length.
Yeah i've seen those in person. I forgot about the different height though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.