Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Toby Hendersen Enterprise

741 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  daisycutter 
#1 ·
Any body else wishing THE would make a website(or make one that can be located) so we can get better details on their helmets.

My head is a 53.34cm.
XS fits 53-54cm
Small fits 54-56cm

I'm pretty sure I'll just bump up to a small as it's the smallest size BTI stocks. I'd like to learn a bit more about the construction and see some more detailed pictures of the beautiful helmets.

The best I could find was Decent Worlds little write up which is lacking the "Electric" helmet. http://www.descent-world.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&Itemid=82&task=view&id=985

I know VSI/Vigor was distributing THE but their site proves to be no help in locating THE. Seaching for a THE through google is just frustrating.

Any ideas?

#6 · (Edited)
:madman:
I KNEW there was a website for them. I kept searching for Toby Hendersen Enterprise, THE helmets and so on and got nothing. I didn't think to search THE Industries.
I used to go to Pinkbike and use their links section, but the Links button seems to have disappeared off the Pinkbike page today.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction guys. I suppose shopping for head protection at 2am after breaking 2 helmets just proves to be a failure for me.

-Kevin

#7 · (Edited)
bmxconvert said:
Their website lacks alot of info! You cannot even determine proper sizing.

-Kevin
actually if you dig a little in to the 2008 helmets, there's sizing there. theres no diff between the 08 and 09 helmets besides graphics. so size will be the same.

need to work on your research skills man ;) things arent always laid out right there in front of you. they should be. but almost always not.

EDIT: i take it back...it WAS right in front of you:

#8 ·
brillantesdv said:
what he said.

chainreactioncycles.com has them the cheapest btw. if you buy over $230 shipping is free to here in the US. so if you think you need to pick up some other parts...its the way to go.
BTI is cheaper for me. Buying a helmet at retail, from another country and having to spend $300 to get it here free is alot more expensive. I work in a shop and we can get them. We just don't stock them and haven't had any experience with them.

Here is what we see in our catalogs. I was just hoping there might be a little more info out there on them.
http://bti-usa.com/public/category/AP/APHL/TE/7T806010?page=1#7T806010

-Kevin

#9 ·
bmxconvert said:
BTI is cheaper for me. Buying a helmet at retail, from another country and having to spend $300 to get it here free is alot more expensive. I work in a shop and we can get them. We just don't stock them and haven't had any experience with them.

Here is what we see in our catalogs. I was just hoping there might be a little more info out there on them.
http://bti-usa.com/public/category/AP/APHL/TE/7T806010?page=1#7T806010

-Kevin
i figured as much. it was more of suggestion to guys here who dont get BTI discounts.

i only suggested CRC if you happen to be buying other parts as well. CRC has A LOT of parts that are cheaper than in the US (ie anything Shimano). so if you happen to need those parts...you come out on top.

but yes, otherwise its pointless.

#10 ·
brillantesdv said:
i figured as much. it was more of suggestion to guys here who dont get BTI discounts.

i only suggested CRC if you happen to be buying other parts as well. CRC has A LOT of parts that are cheaper than in the US (ie anything Shimano). so if you happen to need those parts...you come out on top.

but yes, otherwise its pointless.
You're right, CRC has great deals even for us shop guys. I know I've seen some big stuff below cost on there. The Leatt brace is available through them and something like $100 less than US retail and qualifies for free shipping too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.