Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Sunline V ONE Platforms!

914 views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  genrec 
#1 ·
Yah, I know there are a million platform threads, I'm not asking what is better here, so don't post about other pedals!

I want real world feedback if there any owners here of THESE pedals.

I held them in my hand, I fondled them, and they felt good, they made me feel good:D

Serioulsy, these things felt like pure quality, it seems like a super smart concept with the pyramid grips built in under the pins, so if the pins fall out or break you stll have some sort of grip compared to the rest.

Who is with me here, or who has had these, has these and thinks otherwise???!

I feel like pulling the trigger on a set just want to feel a little warm and fuzzy about the purchase.

#2 · (Edited)
I have had mine for well over 2 years now.

I've only lost 2 pins during that entire period.

The platform feels very stable under your foot, I like it.

It cakes up pretty bad when you ride in the mud though. Cakes up around the pyramids specifically.

Other than that, they are good. Easy to service, bearings still going strong.

#8 ·
maybe i'm just really used to different pedals, but i ran them for a month then sold them because they seemed a little smaller(i wear a sz 12). didn't like the stock pins, so i swapped them for shorter ones but that's just preference. besides just not being incredibly comfortable for me, they worked great. were really smooth, stiff...i know you don't want advice...but i'd go with deity's personally...wow they just are amazing. they're cheaper just because i'd assume because of the lack of the needle bearing....but seriously i think they feel better and you won't break them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.