Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

United Downhillers

766 views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Uncle Cliffy 
#1 ·
Not trying to steal members just letting people know theres a forum dedicated to downhill and downhillers. Should be good if people sign up, have a look anyway guys.
Its kinda still under construction though :D

I think it looks quite good for a free forum, but has potential
http://uniteddownhillers.prophpbb.com/

cheers.

#6 ·
Who are all these uphillers messing up our forum?

#12 ·
DHluvr said:
Not trying to spam. Just getting the word around guys. And this isn't just a plain downhill forum. this forum is.

Sorry, just telling people cause it could be a good fourm once people get on it.
But this IS already a great forum, and people are already here. Why lure them away somewhere else to do the same, exact thing... (rhetorical question).

What's wrong with this one right here?

#15 ·
lostinstates said:
so no one is interested at all ???
come one!the more the merrier?
or is it shoot the messenger/entrepreneur?
Should be pretty obvious by now. I'm not saying another forum is a problem or a bad idea. I say go for it. More the merrier...

Saying that, this thread isn't a good idea... It was posted by someone who just now joined, and it was his first post. I equate it to someone from another shop walking in to ours and handing out flyers or discount coupons to all our customers. :rolleyes:

#17 ·
So a guy digs DH enough to start a forum and you guys flame him for it? Wait till DH hits a slump like bmx did (and it will fvckers)... you guys will wish for a guy that will show some initiative and try and get the ball rolling like this dude.

Some of you fairies are pathetic and have no real idea what having a true love for bikes is. Suck a ball b!tch.

#20 ·
joelalamo45 said:
So a guy digs DH enough to start a forum and you guys flame him for it? Wait till DH hits a slump like bmx did (and it will fvckers)... you guys will wish for a guy that will show some initiative and try and get the ball rolling like this dude.

Some of you fairies are pathetic and have no real idea what having a true love for bikes is. Suck a ball b!tch.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.