Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

SPAM: I paid my $2. FOR SALE: ENO wheel, Phobia Frameset, Thomson sp, Surly fork

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  indigosky 
G
#1 · (Edited)
Help me pay for my new Karate Monkey! I've got several single speed / fixed gear items for sale in the classifieds.

19" Large Phobia "Anxiety" True Temper OXII steel frameset. This is a great frame that is both disc and v brake compatible. It has barely been ridden (less than 20 miles total) and looks like it is brand spankin new. The frame has been treated with rust preventing Frame Saver. Phobia is a rebadged KHS True Temper frameset. It uses a 68mm BB and 26.8 seatpost (see the Thomson seatpost below).- $75 + shipping

White Industries Eno Flip Flop Rear wheel. AS NEW (less than 20 miles on the wheel). It is a complete wheel with a 17t Shimano freewheel (never used), and a 17t Surly Fixed Gear Cog and lockring (like new). It is laced with Wheelsmith 14/15/15 silver spokes to a black Mavic x517 rim that has NEVER been touched with v-brakes (the rim looks like new). It comes with a 2.1 Panaracer Kevlar Fire Tire (the 127tpi tire, NOT the cheap OE tire.) Bonus: I'll throw in ONE MORE of the 2.1 Panaracer 127tpi Kevlar tires! GO truly singlespeed/fixed the ENO way! $200 + shipping.

As new Thomson 26.8 x 400mm Seatpost. This seatpost looks new aside from a little trail dirt. - $35 + shipping

Surly 1x1 Rigid Disc Fork - You know the one. In good condition and also Treated with Frame Saver! 8 1/2" steerer tube. For Disc or V-brake - SOLD

http://marketplace.consumerreview.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.pl?db=MtbReview&website=MtbReview&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=77212&query=retrieval

I take paypal. The email address listed IS NOT my paypal address. Please email me for that address! Thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
Sent you a PM

indigosky said:
Help me pay for my new Karate Monkey! I've got several single speed / fixed gear items for sale in the classifieds.

19" Large Phobia "Anxiety" True Temper OXII steel frameset. This is a great frame that is both disc and v brake compatible. It has barely been ridden (less than 20 miles total) and looks like it is brand spankin new. The frame has been treated with rust preventing Frame Saver. Phobia is a rebadged KHS True Temper frameset. It uses a 68mm BB and 26.8 seatpost (see the Thomson seatpost below).- $75 + shipping

White Industries Eno Flip Flop Rear wheel. AS NEW (less than 20 miles on the wheel). It is a complete wheel with a 17t Shimano freewheel (never used), and a 17t Surly Fixed Gear Cog and lockring (like new). It is laced with Wheelsmith 14/15/15 silver spokes to a black Mavic x517 rim that has NEVER been touched with v-brakes (the rim looks like new). It comes with a 2.1 Panaracer Kevlar Fire Tire (the 127tpi tire, NOT the cheap OE tire.) GO truly singlespeed/fixed the ENO way! $200 + shipping.

As new Thomson 26.8 x 400mm Seatpost. This seatpost looks new aside from a little trail dirt. - $35 + shipping

Surly 1x1 Rigid Disc Fork - You know the one. In good condition and also Treated with Frame Saver! 8 1/2" steerer tube. For Disc or V-brake - $40 + shipping

http://marketplace.consumerreview.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.pl?db=MtbReview&website=MtbReview&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=77212&query=retrieval

I take paypal. The email address listed IS NOT my paypal address. Please email me for that address! Thanks!
Indigo - I sent you a PM.

G
#3 ·
Frame and post still available.

indigosky said:

White Industries Eno Flip Flop Rear wheel. AS NEW (less than 20 miles on the wheel). It is a complete wheel with a 17t Shimano freewheel (never used), and a 17t Surly Fixed Gear Cog and lockring (like new). It is laced with Wheelsmith 14/15/15 silver spokes to a black Mavic x517 rim that has NEVER been touched with v-brakes (the rim looks like new). It comes with a 2.1 Panaracer Kevlar Fire Tire (the 127tpi tire, NOT the cheap OE tire.) GO truly singlespeed/fixed the ENO way! - SOLD

Surly 1x1 Rigid Disc Fork - You know the one. In good condition and also Treated with Frame Saver! 8 1/2" steerer tube. For Disc or V-brake - SOLD

Thanks for looking...

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.