Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Stocking Stuffer

2K views 35 replies 18 participants last post by  his dudeness 
#1 ·
Hope this stuffs your stockings.........Merry Christmas

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
humm i am thinking its quite hard to pick.... let me sit here a while starting, sorry i mean choosing (okay its not getting ant better)

EDIT: okay after many hours of sitting here starting (joke) i can agree with MTB_prodigy bottom left (of original picture) is the best, she's real cute :) lol

#13 ·
fake boobs are nice to look at but really they suck in person....hard as a rock from scar tissue (1 out 50 are nice) and the chicks have no feeeling in them......this equals boring....the real thing is so much better...even if they sag

#18 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
fake boobs are nice to look at but really they suck in person....hard as a rock from scar tissue (1 out 50 are nice) and the chicks have no feeeling in them......this equals boring....the real thing is so much better...even if they sag
Very true. As my wise old dad always used to say, "All you need is a mouthful." Fortunately for me I have a big mouth and my lady is naturally well stacked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.