Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

is this legit???

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  CountryBoy 
#1 ·
so i want to get a new f4rame, exactly lapierre dh920, only place i`ve been able to find it is here: http://www.cyclesuperstore.ie, but im not really sure about them, never heard of them, anyone knows if it is legit?

#8 ·
What a beautiful bike. Still one of my favorites. I wish we could get those out here in the States.

On a side note, on the rear swing-arm, what is that black plastic thing? Is is a derailleur "bash guard", or a brake rotor "bash guard"?

All I know is Lapierre seems to have incorporated things into their bikes for FR and DH that no one else has... like the cable routing.

#9 ·
Prettym1k3 said:
What a beautiful bike. Still one of my favorites. I wish we could get those out here in the States.

On a side note, on the rear swing-arm, what is that black plastic thing? Is is a derailleur "bash guard", or a brake rotor "bash guard"?

All I know is Lapierre seems to have incorporated things into their bikes for FR and DH that no one else has... like the cable routing.
mhmm you are right my friend.

Disc brake rotor guard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.