Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

How many people register their bikes with NBR?

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  DozerAZ 
#1 ·
Does anyone register their bikes with the National Bike Registry? Am I stupid for not doing it all these years? Has anyone recovered a stolen bike through this process?

thanks,

#4 ·
My bikes are ensured by the security, reliability, and safety of my fists...as well as those of whom ride with me.

I mean hey, we got supermachete's bike back with the help of the Internets. You can use the internet in a good way, by helping get a persons bike back, or a bad way, by posting about making a "bomb prof dh bike" and not taking anyones suggestions.

#7 ·
I never have. Good to have photos and all the serials etc written down in the case it gets stolen. Will make it much easier to get insurance or help get it back.

first.hander said:
how do i get my bikes added to homeowners insurance? or is it automatic? anyone know a good agent in the south bay area, CA?
Not automatic . But may be covered if bike get stolen from house and you have insurance.

Good to let insurance co know.

Any high dollar items are usually disclosed when you get the renters insurance.

Expensive bike, guns, instruments, jewelry etc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.