Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

3Focus quality viewing materials

800 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Pinky 
#1 ·
Has anyone checked this film out yet??? Extremely well put together coverage of UCI racing. Props to the creators.

#6 ·
as far as i know its shipped exclusively through CRC, I think they may own the rights to the film? I pre-ordered mine from germany and recieved it on the release date. It has some really good camera work, i would definitely say rivaling earthed 5; I actually think its better. Soundtrack/sound is also an improvement...again my opinion. Overall great 2008 WC coverage.

#7 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
wow....I love vids like this....I love the dh trail riding....I get bored with the dirt jumps real quick(admire the skill though), but fast action DH trail riding is awesome
I know what you mean. It just gets boring after a while.

This movie didnt dissapoint. It also had some nice sections of the Portes du Soleil area for those that have been.

#8 ·
k-stein said:
as far as i know its shipped exclusively through CRC, I think they may own the rights to the film? I pre-ordered mine from germany and recieved it on the release date. It has some really good camera work, i would definitely say rivaling earthed 5; I actually think its better. Soundtrack/sound is also an improvement...again my opinion. Overall great 2008 WC coverage.
Damn, not what I was hoping to hear. With shipping I think the overall cost on that DVD would be close to $36USD...

#9 · (Edited)
DHGnaR said:
would be close to $36USD...
what are you worried about? i am expecting it to cost that much in £, soon as i do find the right web site :)

EDIT: i just watched it, awesome. i got it for a friend this Christmas, brilliant camera work, great music. all i can do i recommend it highly!

#11 ·
k-stein said:
It has some really good camera work, i would definitely say rivaling earthed 5; I actually think its better. Soundtrack/sound is also an improvement...again my opinion. Overall great 2008 WC coverage.
I totally agree ! We have identical taste in film.:thumbsup:

I thought each race section in the main feature was a little short , but the additional footage in the extras section made up for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.