Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Some DH Videos

786 views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Flan 
#1 ·
Here are some DH videos I shot from this year, I hope you like them

Make sure to click "Watch in HD" for best viewing

#3 ·
I must say that these trails/ videos are amazing. The trails you are filming are by far the nicest trails i have seen posted on MTBR. I normally think the trails posted on a regular basis are boring and more jump, burm, jump, burm.. These trails are more like the trails i ride and i love watching people ride.. And the music is great can you post track titles, and artist names please!

#4 ·
Dynamatt said:
I must say that these trails/ videos are amazing. The trails you are filming are by far the nicest trails i have seen posted on MTBR. I normally think the trails posted on a regular basis are boring and more jump, burm, jump, burm.. These trails are more like the trails i ride and i love watching people ride.. And the music is great can you post track titles, and artist names please!
Thanks a lot, the riders and I really appreciate your comment. We really are lucky to have trails like that to ride. Music in order of videos listed are

Felix Da Housecat Remix of Sinnerman by Nina Simone
Kids by MGMT
Midnight Land by Empires
Hurt You by The Sounds
Shoot to Thrill by ACDC
D.A.N.C.E. by Justice

#6 ·
Dynamatt said:
Thank you very much! I noticed your email says Fort Lewis, are you in the Army? Or just work on base.. And are these videos from on base? I have a close friend stationed up there and i want to know if i should bring my bike next time i go visit
Ahaha, no, Fort Lewis is a college in Durango Colorado with the number one Collegiate Cycling team in the nation. The two pros in the videos, Chris and Tommy are the coaches for the gravity team.

#11 · (Edited)
I dig how all that came together - very good editing.

Of course, I have to see this the day we a foot of snow in town ;) Was great to run in to you cats out there. I don't know whether to thank you or curse you though, because now I lust after a bigger bike.

I guess it would be "thanks" :thumbsup:

Great work!

#13 · (Edited)
jhazard said:
I dig how all that came together - very good editing.

Of course, I have to see this the day we a foot of snow in town ;) Was great to run in to you cats at that trail. I don't know whether to thank you or curse you though, because now I lust after a bigger bike.

I guess it would be "thanks" :thumbsup:

Great work!
Haha Thanks Jerry,

Yeah the snow is quite depressing, atleast we've got the videos and pictures to keep the depression away and get us amped on spring. I'm sure we'll be seeing you around.

Oh, Your welcome :thumbsup:

#14 ·
tacubaya said:
Yeah.... the first video also reminded me of the final jack in Thomas Crown Affair :D

Awesome videos!
Glad I'm not alone on that one. Fun trivia though, the creator had no explanation at all how Crown stole the last painting. So really, there is no true explanation and never will be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.