Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

the rfx is stuck again. new vinyl ala rufusdesigns!

1K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  Mr C 
#1 ·
ryan at rufus design sent the new rfx logos last week and i finally got em on and digi-ti-ma-sized. i like my graphics a bit more simple than most of jnc's amazingly intricate and detailed work so this look is very cool and it pleases me greatly. the "t" was ryans idea. i wasnt sold at 1st but figured what the hell, i can cut em off if i dont dig it. well dig it i do and i also think the slightly smaller font is nice when yer dealin with paint this good lookin.

the bad news is ryan is havin some health issues and is currently not doin any more work till things are worked out. i wish him well as hes a good kid and was not only good at his job but very fun to work with. plus we talked about doin another project so he better get better or ill give him a REAL headache!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice new decals. Not very sure about the "T", but that just needs time I think.
Even better is the "Team Balzac", certainly in Dutch!

the bad news is ryan is havin some health issues and is currently not doin any more work till things are worked out. i wish him well as hes a good kid and was not only good at his job but very fun to work with. plus we talked about doin another project so he better get better or ill give him a REAL headache!
I also wishes he gets well soon... now this explains why I'm still waiting for a set off decals... No Probs, i'll wait...

#10 ·
no shyt! isnt he 1 of yers sean?

thanx for the kind words guys. whats dirt zilla? seasons over besides the occasional snow ride im sorry to say.

cutty, ill have to check psi and the red knob on this stock rp23 cuz i forget what the settings are. i know i normally keep it on #2 with the pp off for all but the steepest, smoothest climbs and the gravel roads to the trails. when i head west to the buffer stuffers, i select #1 at times.

#11 ·
I appreciate the kind words Tom and to everyone that is wishing me well.
I had a REALLY bad crash at the US Open last year, blowing out a front wheel on a turn and going about 35mph into a 4 foot waterbar. Yet another concussion so I am having some terrible after affects from that amongst other things. This terrible headache just won't go away.
I will still be taking orders on decals that don't have to be done in the next month as of right now. Hopefully these headaches go away and I can get back to them.
Tom, I still plan on doing those for you when I am up and running if that is cool.

That bike is SICK. The silver looks great on that blue.

Mr C, shoot me an email again, I tried to get emails out to everyone about my situation. Sorry if it didn't go through.

#12 ·
its very cool pal. just get better 1st, my pointless stickers can wait.

yeah it does, huh? see why i was so picky? that silver/grey was jnc's find based off my idea and its a perfect compliment of both hues and even the fork. im super pleased.

#18 ·
cactuscorn said:
i dont get it. what are ya tryin to say?
give me a break dude...according to the chick manual i'm supposed to be vague and you are expected to read my mind...that was my best attempt...how did i do? :ciappa:

#19 ·
Oh so that's whats in the chicks manual, figures no wonder we can;t understand it, vague is real clear, especially since everything in a chicks mind is vague!

So ya don't have to act vague:D

Basically we have no chance, hence why we just say yes dear yes dear :p

Now whats up with US chicks and hairy breast's!

I thought that was a damping zone for CC's hariy nads for impact landing:D dosen't it say team balzac or something on the tt :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.