Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

09 RFX in 10?

1K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  trailadvent 
#1 ·
#14 ·
I think he should get rid of model years altogether. Just add em to the site when they are ready, that way people don't get hooked on exact dates and hold you to em.

I also think he should have REAL PIX on the home page for the frames that are available now, and leave the cartoons for the unreleased models. That would be a good way to differentiate.

#15 ·
Pi$$ed off

I have repeatedly noted that the RFX and DHR are going to be very late at the trade shows and here, but it seems that not everyone was reading mtbr, weak. So to keep the hand wringing to a minimum I had the web site changed.

The RFX is being re-engineered to match the specs that are on the site, but it will NOT match the PhotoWorks version of SolidWorks that was from the longer travel heavier version from last summer. Hey Dusty, we will be putting real photos of the 3 models in production up very soon, but for the next DHR and RFX they will continue to use SolidWorks based art until there are actual metal parts that are production.

As many know the DHR has already been tested, is being 'tweaked' , re heat treated,and will be tested again starting next week.

I am not sure which will be first at this time as the delays in DHR and the focus on what will certainly be the RFX will cause some shuffling of the non identical twins as they move through the birthing process.

DT

#18 ·
Roy your negativity is really bringing this place down

Poor Aqua has to wait another year for his RFX now, with that new feature he's building I'm not sure his current '06 will make it. Maybe he needs another custom SS rigid 29er project to tide him over :)

#19 ·
what i do not understand is, that a lot of the so called homers try to interfere with DT business.
is it just because DT listens to his customers and now some people think they can talk him into this and that and know everthing better!?

it is really anoying to see this behavior in nearly every thread now!

but maybe it is just me...

#23 ·
Geez the Homer PMS is running hot at this time of the month, I guess thanks giving is over :D

Well as I see it, you knew it was coming huh!

Once the std in CS is set and that's not just warranties its feedback, board engagement and that's too ways like any relationship good ones go both ways, you don't have to always agree in fact imho opinion if you do always agree its not a healthy relationship, that's my own philosophy, not to disagree for the hell of it but genuinely!

Because then that's often when the best can come from a relationship, idea's moving forward, biggest steps, the melting pot that is this board,we don;t all have to agree with each other, that's not freedom, I'm sure most here aren't out to do harm, they have a view and its how you want to take it that has relevance, take it half glass empty or full up to you!

Come here take everyone down or come here share stoke, add views, add positives, pictures, rides etc, hopefully a balance of all, Xmas around the corner dudes, don't take everything here too seriously lighten up, enjoy some family time, and go ride:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.