Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

OK, I'm stumped.....

648 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  gmcttr 
#1 ·
It's been a while since I've been here but I just tried to get into the reviews and search for what might be a nice used XC fork (front suspension)to check for used and I couldn't even locate a category....Do you not use them anymore and I'm out of the loop? I'm looking for reviews not for sale.

#3 ·
07 FSRxc said:
Jeebus, no fooling.
Do you think I just fell off the turnip truck? Give a geezer some credit. :rolleyes:
Where is the fork/front suspension category? I look under components: nothing. Look under bikes/framesets: nothing. What am I missing. Is it because I'm using Chrome (lot of bugs with that browser).
Is it just too easy be able just to search under XC fork?

#4 ·
Look around the page. Its all there on the page I sent you under Suspension for 2007,2008,2007 front forks and Older Components and Accessories: for 2006 and older.

Top/Mid left of screen

Suspension
2009 Forks (72)
2008 Forks (246)
2007 Forks (163)
Rear Shock (163)
Shock Upgrade (46)
Suspension Seatpost (37)
29er Forks (23)

Bottom of screen

Older Components and Accessories:
2006 Front Shocks, 2005 Front Shocks, 2004 Front Shocks, 2003 Front Shocks, 2002 Front Shocks, older Rear Shocks, older Bike Racks, older Cranks, older Disc Brakes, older Headsets, older Helmets, older Hydration Packs, older Lights, older Nutrition, older Pedals, older Pumps, older Saddles, older Tires, older Tubeless Tires, older Wheelsets

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.