Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Photo shrink help.

784 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  jeffgothro 
#1 ·
Anybody that can help me, I'm trying to shrink down my jpg photo files down to the right size so that I can post pictures from my camera? How do I do this?

#4 ·
Like Mini Trail I think ms paint is the easiest.

Just right click the picture and choose "Open With" and then choose "Paint" and then pic up with Mini's directions. Depending on the size of your pic 50% may not be enough so it may be trial and error on that part.

#8 ·
MS Image Resizer POWERTOY

This needs stickying somewhere, don't know how many times I've recmonended this - easy as hell, contextual menu add on that works fantastic. Sadly doesn't work for Vista :madman:

CharacterZero said:
Download and install Microsoft Image Resizer. Quick and easy.
Write up here.

#9 ·
Thanks for that tip Character 0! Now I can show everybody my Jade. This is from yesterday after I made some handlebar angle adjustments to help me with my manuals and catwalk wheelies. I also turned the brake grips downward. From here on out I will be customizing Jade's appearances with stickers and whatnot (and by whatnot I mean scratches and dirt). I mean all is fair in love and war right? After all, Jade has changed MY appearance with all kinds of little scars.

Attachments

#10 ·
LyNx said:
This needs stickying somewhere, don't know how many times I've recmonended this - easy as hell, contextual menu add on that works fantastic. Sadly doesn't work for Vista :madman:
It was very easy. I'm a bumbling fool when it comes to computer stuff and I figured it out in less than 10 minutes, which is saying something trust me! Thanks again to all for the help too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.