Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Excellent replacement warranty

740 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  cactuscorn 
#1 ·
I had a tragedy, a disaster on 21/11/08.
My beloved 5 spot Frame Has bent.. :eekster: while riding the bike down the hill i lose control and the stem impact direct in to tree
After a "short recovery" i looked at my bike and.. "The horror" the Frame got bent!
(just upgrade rockers and fork..) i crash Hard! barely made it to move the wheel from the tree.. also Head set bearing blow away..
Spot is 2004, what now.. On Sunday i contact "pedalim.com" (The Israeli importer Asaf) of turner, he explain about the "replacement warranty of turner" and that they will take care of me, He contact turner in order to get approve, and by 25/11/08 i had my new front triangle for the low cost!.

I recive Excellent Service! - I'm lucky twice to be Turner costumer! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

-- Gadi.
----
-------- __o
-------_`\_<,\
------@/ \@

See less See more
#3 ·
The Tree will need bodyguard next time will meet

trailadvent said:
Awesome gadi, more props to the Turner boys and the lads @ your end in Israel, but what I want to know is how was the tree, did it get a warranty:D :thumbsup:
The Tree will need bodyguard next time will meet! :devil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.