Unseasonably Warm?

825 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  xcguy 
#1 ·
Gobble Gobble

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
lidarman said:
Thursday during the freezing drizzle sounds like the best time...whadda think?
Hit me up if you do go. I ended up hitting the foothills trail and making the most of the lack of presence of a single soul north of 36.

_MK

#11 ·
yes, zill, these shots are same centennial cone trail as recent xcg post "little ride stoke for ya". looks like we were half day apart in photos.

other recent shots from xcg and myself are primarily from various "front range" trails which are approx 15-20 mile drive west of downtown denver, many of which are jefferson county.
not only convenient training grounds for bigger stuff in the rockies, but bonus nice vistas, and mix of tech and flow.

#12 ·
moosehead said:
yes, zill, these shots are same centennial cone trail as recent xcg post "little ride stoke for ya". looks like we were half day apart in photos.

other recent shots from xcg and myself are primarily from various "front range" trails which are approx 15-20 mile drive west of downtown denver, many of which are jefferson county.
not only convenient training grounds for bigger stuff in the rockies, but bonus nice vistas, and mix of tech and flow.
Yeah, moosehead was first but as we all know there can never be too many trail stoke threads. His pics caught different areas than mine and it's all good riding! Even tomorrow in the all-day freezing drizzle and mid-30 degree temps. I hope someone posts some pics from that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.